Kikisclosetshop values your privacy. In the below policies, whenever we use the term “user” or “you” it refers to the person using the website. Whenever we use the term “Kikisclosetshop”, “we”, “this website”, it refers to the creators of the website.
The term “Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us. Examples of Personal Information include your name, address, and email address.
Information We Collect
We collect all information you provide us with such as when you register for an account including but not limited to name, address, IP address, email address, physical address, contact number, and how you use our services.
We also record and collect information when:
- Any survey or form you complete or any customer service you receive.
- Information you provide on any one of our communication channels or third-party platforms.
- Your operating system version, hardware manufacturer, device model name, operating system name, session ids, number of sessions, unique user id, user device time, player and level-specific details. We do not collect any personally identifiable information.
We use the data we collect from you for lawful purposes such as fulfilling our obligations to you under a contract and to keep our records updated and other purposes such as marketing. We will only ever use your data for the purposes which we collect.
We may also use your data in various ways including:
- To manage any questions related to your purchase in the event of any queries.
- To contact you with marketing information via email about our content, and services. Marketing emails will only be sent to you if you have agreed to join our mailing list. You have the option to opt-out of this at any time and you have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. Our newsletter will contain a link to unsubscribe.
- To contact you about information such as updates required by law, important product warranty or recall.
Kikisclosetshop will share your personal information with third parties when applicable such as assessment purposes, but we will only do so if required.
We also use Google Analytics on our website. Google Analytics is an analytics software that assist in analyzing, monitoring, and improving our website based on the user’s actions. We do this to improve the end-user experience.
Through the use of Google Analytics, we may collect data such as what page you are visiting on our website, how long you spend, and the actions you take on our website.
You may be able to choose to register, log-on, or enhance your profile on this website using functionalities provided by a third-party social media platform, such as Facebook. By doing this, you are asking the third-party social media platform to send us information from your profile on that platform. We treat that information as we do any other information you give to us when you register, log-on, or enhance your profile. After you have connected, the third party may also send us additional information from your profile that allows us to offer certain functionalities on the pages you view.
Treatment of Personal Information
We use your personal information for operating and providing services of Kikisclosetshop in relation to the website. We collect, use and may share your personal information but communications on consent for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you regarding information you submit to the website;
- To research, develop, manage, protect and improve those communications;
- To respond to questions and suggestions you submit to the website;
- To advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you;
In addition, from time to time, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To protect Kikisclosetshop and third parties against error, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations;
- To improve your experience while using our apps while also debugging our apps and making sure you receive an optimal experience.
- To understand your preferences, such as to contact and communicate with you and to conduct surveys, research and evaluations; and
- For any other purpose we may indicate to you from time to time.
Protecting Your Data
You should always be wary when sharing your personal data. No one from our company will ever ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from us asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
If you are using a device in a known public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety: –
- do not share your password or personal details with anyone.
- when creating a password, use a difficult word/number combination of at least 8 characters and something which is not easily guessable such as name, address or city.
- avoid using the same password for different online accounts.
Cookies are only stored on browsers for 12 months. Generally, if you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit this website, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of this website if your browser rejects our cookies.
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
We use an email newsletter mailing list to inform our customers and subscribers about products or services supplied by this website. You can subscribe by opting in and signing up using your email address. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through a prior written agreement with the user.
Our email marketing campaigns may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. We may track and monitor activities such as the opening of emails, the clicking of links within an email, and the sharing of emails. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based on their activity.
If you would like to opt-out of our mailing list then please contact our support team.
We may use remarketing services to advertise on third party websites (including Google and Facebook) to previous visitors to our website. Remarketing utilizes cookies on the user’s computer to serve ads from us.
Communication, engagement, and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate in are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor it’s owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons that help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
When you use our website, you agree to use using and storing your personal information. We may share your personal information with other third-party companies or law enforcement to further check whether your data is correct.
Your personal data is very important to us, and we store your data responsibly. We will never rent, sell, or give your personal data to any third party without your consent.
We also may track the actions you take on our website. We do this so we can better optimize our website.
Kikisclosetshop may share your personal information with external third parties such as law enforcement, service providers, affiliates or to comply with any legal requests.
We may store financial details for faster checkout however these are encrypted and secure.
Keeping Your Data Secure
We maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information you submit on or through this website. For example, we use SSL encryption to protect your credit card information as it travels over the Internet. Unfortunately, no website, server, or database is completely secure. We, therefore, cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will not be disclosed, misused, or lost by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others.
You have the right to ask us not to store or process your personal data for any purposes including marketing purposes. We will inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your personal information to any third party for any purpose.
Your account details are kept secure and are never in any circumstances shared with any third party. Once services are complete your details are deleted.
Under the GDPR you have the right to be informed, the right to access your personal data and receive a copy of your personal information. You also have the right to rectify any of your personal data that you may find to be incorrect and the right to remove, delete, and object.
Effective Date of Policy
Damaged or Defective please contact customer support directly with photo evidence and damage details. Upon review if approved we will fully refund your purchase. Our Security tags MUST be attached.